Wednesday 14 December 2011

New Final Product





After my marks being brought down last year, and not being sent of to be moderated i feel this year has given me the opportunity to develop and inprove my magazine just slightly again, to ensure i have the best possible magazine of which will give me a better mark this year.
Even though i feel my magazine double page last year was the best it could be, and personally preferd it being more simple, creating the artistic look i was going for linking to other magazines i had researched such as INDIE. I feel the changes i have made due to constructive critisism given means that i will gain more marks through icluding more magazine conventions onto the page, using a wider range of photos and models, and also a wider range of luring tecniques.

I am still very happy with my magazine, greatly enjoyed making it and hope the changes i have made will improve my grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment